Questions about the End Times

Do my readers have any questions you would like me to answer in a post or in a comment on this post? Add your questions or suggestions for End Times articles below.

RLCJ

32 Responses to Questions about the End Times

1. MichaelT says:

I know you’ve written about and discussed my question a lot in the past, but that’s actually why I’m inquiring about it now, to clarify where things currently stand to the best of your ability to discern them. When do you presently think the Great Warning will occur, and how far into the future do you believe is the very latest it will occur? Thank you in advance, and thank you for all you do.

Right now, the date that best fits my understanding and the hints we have from the messages of Garabandal would be Good Friday of 2022. Then Good Friday of 2023 is also a possibility, but not as good. It looks like it might be next year. But as you may know, I’ve been wrong about the start date many times.

2. Adrian says:

If the warning is not in 2022 or 2023, what is the next year that fits the criteria?

3. Barbara says:

What are your thoughts on the three days of darkness?

4. MichaelT says:

I think it’s entirely possible you have been correct in the past, but due to the prayers of the faithful and Mary’s intercession, God delayed it to prolong the time of mercy. If my understanding is correct, the Great Warning will be the trigger event signaling the 10 Medjugorie Secrets are imminent.

5. Anonymous says:

Ron, what are your thoughts on the Pre-Warning signs, those things the girls of Garabandal said would happen before the Warning?

Things are at their worst. The rise of communism is spiritual communism, which is what we are seeing in the Church today with the Francis critics. I don’t know of any other pre-Warning signs, off-hand. I think the Warning has to happen during the Pontificate of Francis. It is near.

6. Anonymous says:

OK, so you do not know about those specific things that were said and where they are documented. Do you mind if I email you about those things? Which email would you prefer?

I have read about them and have the information somewhere, I just don’t remember off-hand. You don’t need to email me. The Warning is most likely on Good Friday of 2022, so it is not necessary to review the pre-Warning events.

7. Anonymous says:

Well, it is up to you Ron but I think it would be beneficial to know what those things are and where they are documented.

I’ve written several books of eschatology. I don’t feel like re-writing all those things into a series of blog posts. So I’ll probably just be answering specific questions.

8. Sunimal Fernando says:

Garbandal warning : mother Mary ” When communism comes again, everything will happen”.
    Did she say category of communism as spiritual?
    What’s happening in Afghanistan?
    China-Russia -Pakistan-Afghanistan -Iran-Iraq-Syria – Turkey(one country one road ) to attack Israel or Rome(Vatican)
    Pope Francis is the last pope according to St. Malachi pope list. Fatima 3rd secret : ?
    What Will happen to Rome?
    Ron, will say spiritual communism, many more popes, no anti Christ, Jesus second coming not in our generation.
    Read ISAIAH 24( present covid19)curse, lockdown…cities will be ruined. After many days , Jesus will come.
    No one knows the date. Only God knows.
    We have only very few years. Ready for the persecution.

9. Alex says:

What is the role of the Manchild? One person or a composite image of faithful, as pope Francis hinted at Fatima?

I don’t know what “Manchild” means.

• Alex says:

From Revelation 12. most Bible translations translate it as a male child, however some older more authentic ones as Douay Rheims 1899 American edition and King James version translate it as a man child. The exact wording is not so important though, rather what role will play that yet to come male child who of course will grow up.

Could he be the angelic pope, or the great monarch, for example? Which nations will be ruled with a rod of iron, and should a rod of iron be required in the era of peace? I have some answers here, but I do not feel in a mode to post my own suggestions at this time.

For obvious reasons the man child cannot be literally the baby Jesus without running into time paradoxes and cause-effect paradoxes that I do not have the time to list that are already published on internet. (for ex. baby Jesus with His Mother ran into Egypt and then grew up, He was not caught up to God at his childhood). Mystically – yes, but realistically – not. Pope Francis compared him to all of us who have Virgin Mary as our Mother (not an exact quote).

Btw I do not see how Fr Zlatko Sudac would become the angelic pope, but of course it is not me to elect him. For a mystic he has remarkably low profile, no known messages or prophecies etc. compared to let say Padre Pio. Of course God can choose any mystic or non mystic for His plan.

Oh, I see. No, the male-child is not a person. It is the kingdom of God. The woman about to give birth to a male child, is the Church, during her labor (her suffering in the Last Days) about to give birth to the kingdom of God. So the Church is about to prevail over the sinful world by Her sufferings. And this is of course a figure also of Mary giving birth to Christ, but only by comparison with the Church giving birth to the kingdom of God.

10. goatmaster23 says:

Hi, Ron. I’ve been reading the Old Testament lately (I’ve not finished it yet, though), and I have found that there are many predictions in the prophets books referring to the end times. Could you please tell us a little about the passages of those books that, in your opinion, make predictions about the end times?