I’m trying to make a list of anti-Francis documents (like the filial correction) and books. If you would like to help, just add one, two, or three entries for the list in a comment. I don’t want any one person to take the time to make an exhaustive list, and I’m too busy myself right now to do it.
My intention is to write a commentary on each.
(1) November 21, 2016 – The Misuse of Amoris Laetitia to Support Errors against the Catholic Faith (PDF) – authored by John Finnis and Germain Grisez
(2) July 16, 2017 – Filial correction for the propagation of heresies (website) – signed by Dr. Gerard J. M. van den Aardweg; Fr Claude Barthe; Philip M. Beattie; et al.
(3) July 31, 2017 – Father Weinandy’s Letter to the Roman Pontiff – NCRegister, full text) – authored by Thomas G. Weinandy, O.F.M., Cap.
(4) February 26, 2018 – Lost Shepherd: How Pope Francis is Misleading His Flock (book) – authored by Philip F. Lawler
(5) April 23, 2018 – The Dictator Pope: The Inside Story of the Francis Papacy (book) – authored by Marcantonio Colonna (pen name Henry Sire)
(6) August 15, 2018 – An Appeal to the Cardinals of the Catholic Church (FirstThings.com) – signed by Hadley Arkes, Amherst College; Joseph Bessette, Claremont McKenna College; Patrick Brennan, Villanova University; et al. (signatories in alphabetical order)
(7) November 5, 2018 – The Smoke of Satan: How Corrupt and Cowardly Bishops Betrayed Christ, His Church, and the Faithful . . . and What Can Be Done About It (book) – authored by Philip F. Lawler
(8) Easter Week, 2019 [week of Sunday April 21, 2019] – Open letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church (DocumentCloud.org) – signed by Georges Buscemi; Robert Cassidy STL; Fr. Thomas Crean; et al.
(9) May 31, 2019 – Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within (book) – authored by Taylor Marshall
(10) May 31, 2019 – Declaration of the truths relating to some of the most common errors in the life of the Church of our time (PDF) – signed by Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke; Cardinal Janis Pujats; Archbishop Tomash Peta; Archbishop Jan Pawel Lenga; Bishop Athanasius Schneider.
(11) November 9, 2019 – Contra Recentia Sacrilegia Protest against Pope Francis’s sacrilegious acts (website) – signed by Dr Gerard J.M. van den Aardweg, The Netherlands; Dr Robert Adams, medical physician in Emergency & Family Medicine; Donna F. Bethell, J.D.; Tom Bethell, senior editor of The American Spectator and book author; et al.