What topics should I write about next? (closed)

I’m asking my readers: What topics should I write about next, in my blog and in books or booklets? No promises. I would just like to see what topics people are interested in reading about.

OK Thanks for everyone’s input. Comments are now closed for this post.

— Ron Conte

Gallery | This entry was posted in theology. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to What topics should I write about next? (closed)

1. king Robert the Bruce says:

Ron if possible I would like some more blogs about the angelic shepherd and the great catholic monarch and also the conversion of England

2. Emanuel Costa says:

Hi Ron,
    I would like to see daily Mass readings reflection. And review of popular films, music, and book
    Thanks

3. jbbt9 says:

An order of priests in my parish are heavily promoting reconciliation services for large and small gatherings, with the option of individual confession afterwards for anyone who wants to remain longer and confess individually. At the reconciliation service the priest pronounces absolution over everyone present. Are such services valid. What is the point of individual confession after if you have just been absolved two minutes earlier. I thought I understood that we were required to confess grave matter by kind and number in face to face confession. The way they are doing it here might convey a false impression that those who remain for individual confession are guilty of grave sin. The general absolution must be either valid or not valid. It can’t be only valid for venial sin. Indeed there isn’t even an onus on the faithful to confess venial sins face to face. It’s creating confusion. I would appreciate your thoughts Ron. I am sure a similar issue must be arising in other parishes. Thanks as always.

4. Francisco says:

What is morality? What is ethics? and what is/are their differences?

5. Jack Gallagher says:

Rather than what to write about, how about a suggestion of what not to write about? My suggestion would be to cease writing about the “Warning.” I comment on this today, Good Friday, because there are folks at large with very extreme imaginations, and who, when given the opportunity, infer any number of news events that hit the wires today to be the actual “Warning.” When you write about the “Warning” it only encourages this. I make this suggestion with complete respect. Happy Easter.

6. Patricia says:

I am going to buy your books…I am a true believer in what is going to happen. The warnings, permit sign and other things to come
    America needs to wake up. I’m not sure if this is in your books…however….does America make it through the first Tribulation?

The first part of the tribulation is absolutely devastating to America and Europe. But those events are certainly more than a few years away.

7. Dora says:

Ron, I have stumbled on this but I don’t know what to make of it: In a research article published by Jessica Farnsworth in May of 2011, Farnsworth addresses the link between aborted fetuses and vaccine production, a relationship that leads one to conclude that the vaccine industry may in fact be largely reliant on Planned Parenthood.

I have also heard about food corporations using fetal tissue. maybe you could look into this. You are thorough and this would be detective work.

8. Jose says:

What should we know about exorcism.

9. justin1745 says:

What does the church teach concerning usury? This seems to have been a very important moral issue in the past, and today it is rarely spoken of, and when the word usury is used, it is never described, that one may know precisely what is meant.

10. Francisco says:

On a related note, I think the booklet “God is One Divine Eternal Act” is so important that deserves not only an electronic version (Kindle) but a version in print as we’ll. It’s a book to be read many times, a source of reference, and to buy as gifts as well.