Papal Infallibility is a charism, a divinely-conferred gift; and in this case, a papal charism is a gift to the Pope, for the purpose of securing the salvation of the faithful in the Church.
Vatican II, the Roman Pontiff is “the supreme teacher of the universal Church, in whom the charism of infallibility of the Church itself is individually present”
Vatican I, each Pope has the “charism of truth and never failing faith”
So the question is, how many papal charisms are there, and what are they? I don’t have a complete answer. Here are some examples of what I think qualify as papal charisms. I could be wrong. There are probably more charisms than the ones listed.
1. Supreme Authority
2. Judged by God alone
3. Absence of Appeal
4. Principle of Unity
5. Christ and His Vicar constitute one only Head of the one Church
6. Head of the body of Bishops
7. Charism of Truth and of Never-failing faith
8. The Apostolic See is unblemished by grave error
9. Free from all heresy, he judges heretics
10. Papal Infallibility
11. Perpetually assisted by the Holy Spirit
12. Subjection to him is from the necessity of salvation