1. The Antichrist is not in the world today. He will be born in the late 2300s A.D. and will rise to power in the early 2400s A.D. (The calendar system will change between now and then.) So any person living before that time is not him.
2. The Antichrist is a man, not a woman. His false prophet is a woman, not a man. It is usually assumed that the false prophet is a man. But Scripture is quite clear that the false prophet is “Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess” (Rev 2:20) and the “great harlot” (17:1-6).
3. The Beast is the kingdom of the Antichrist; it is also a way to refer to the leader of that kingdom, the Antichrist himself. The Antichrist rules over the whole world by ruling this kingdom, and the kingdom has seven heads and ten horns. So any man who does not rule over such a kingdom, which encompasses the whole world, is not the Antichrist (unless he is rising to that power).
4. The kingdom of the ten kings precedes the kingdom of the Antichrist by about a century. So the world must first be divided into ten kingdoms. If the world is not so divided, then it is not the time of the Antichrist. And this division is not subtle or hidden. The world will literally be arranged into ten groups of nations, which the nations of each group led by one leader. This is not a loose grouping by treaty, like NATO.
5. The name of the Antichrist has six letters in his first name, six letters in his middle name, and six letters in his last name. The Mark of the Beast is the number 666 or 616 marked on the hand or the forehead. The Mark of the Beast is not a vaccine, nor is it a microchip. And its purpose is not tracking people. (The 616 stands for the six letters in his first name, his middle initial, and the six letters in his last name.) The number is not anything else but the number of letters in his name.
6. The Antichrist is from the Middle East; the Old Testament calls him the Assyrian. That does not mean he is from Syria, but rather from the region formally occupied by Assyria (a large territory in the Middle East).
7. The Antichrist will be a soldier from his earliest years, and will have won battles by the age of 12. (They will use child soldiers in that future time. Also, in that future time, people will grow up faster.)
8. The Antichrist rises to political power in the North, that is, in Europe, not in the Middle East.
9. He first becomes one of the ten kings in the kingdom of the ten kings, the king of the North.
10. Then he fights a civil war for control over the kingdom of the North, so that he becomes an absolute ruler over that kingdom.
11. Next he fights against the king of the South, which is the region that will have been the southernmost part of the great Catholic monarch’s kingdom (northern Africa, Middle East, and the Holy Land). When he defeats the king of the South in that war, his followers murder the Roman Pontiff and destroy Vatican City (a future version of Vatican City, not the one now, which will soon be destroyed).
12. Next, he defeats two more kings by deceitful negotiations and betrayals, the king of China and the king of Africa (excluding the northern part).
The above events have not happened yet, so the Antichrist is not in the world yet. There is as yet no kingdom of the ten kings, which must precede the Antichrist by about a hundred years.
13. When the Antichrist does rule over the whole world, he has explicit political and military power over all nations. He is not like a ruler over the United Nations. He rules the world with sinful harsh power, not merely be being a leader by words. He commands all the militaries of the world, and is above all the governments of the world, during his reign.
So it is absurd for some persons to claim that the Antichrist’s reign has already begun. Nothing remotely like the above has happened yet.
And since the kingdom of the ten kings must rule over the whole world for a hundred years or so before the Antichrist can rise to power, his reign does not occur in this generation.
(The calendar system will change between now and then.)
What will it change TO?
And WHY do people grow faster than now?
I didn’t mean they grow faster. I meant that society will gradually allow younger and younger persons to take adult roles. It may be the case that children grow up faster in some sense. There has been, since the early 20th century, a change in the age at which boys and girls go through puberty. This has been occurring at an ever earlier age. See this chart. At La Salette, Mary said, about the Antichrist and his sinful associates: “at 12 years, they will make themselves noticed by their brilliant victories which they will win; soon, they will each be at the head of armies, assisted by the legions of hell.”
The calendar system currently is based on Christianity. When the Muslim extremists conquer Europe, they will force the use of the Islamic calendar. Later, as the world becomes more and more sinful, people will not want to use the Christian calendar. (Think of it as like the cancel culture to a severe extent.) The Christian faith will be hated by all nations. They will use a lunar calendar, similar to the Islamic calendar, but secular, with 30 days in each month. This seems to be indicated in the book of Revelation, where “forty-two months” is also called 1260 days.