This document accuses Pope Francis of heresy, idolatry, and at least implicitly accuses him of apostasy: Protest against Pope Francis’s Sacrilegious Acts
1. Pope Francis is the valid Roman Pontiff, as proven by the acceptance of Francis as Pope by the body of Bishops. The Church is indefectible, so the body of Bishops is never permitted by prevenient grace to accept an invalid Pope.
2. Dogma of Vatican I: each valid Pope has the gift of truth and a never failing faith. Therefore, prevenient grace never permits a Pope to commit apostasy, heresy, schism, or idolatry, nor to err gravely in doctrine or discipline.
3. Pope Francis cannot possibly be guilty of the sins of which he is accused, variously heresy, apostasy, and idolatry, as he is the valid Roman Pontiff, and he cannot lose his validity due to the dogma of Vatican I.
4. St. Thomas teaches that idolatry (a) committed with knowledge includes unbelief or (b) with ignorance is a wicked type of falseness. Francis cannot be guilty of either as he has the gift of truth and a never-failing faith.
5. Thus, Pope Francis is innocent of all accusations of heresy, apostasy, and idolatry, and all who accuse him of these things are guilty of heresy, as well as bearing false witness against Christ himself, as if he lied in Lk 22:32 and Mt 16:18. They are the ones who must repent.
6. Finally, the signatories to the “Protest against Pope Francis’s Sacrilegious Acts” are also guilty of schism, as no one submits to a Pope as to a Teacher and Shepherd, who is believed to be guilty of such grave sins. They are automatically excommunicated for schism and heresy.
I have nothing to do with these pride-filled self-exalting heretics and apostates, who have changed the Catholic faith from a holy religion of faith in the teachings of Jesus and His Church and His Vicars, into a religion of ignorance, arrogance, false accusations, and absolute lack of faith in anything but their own ideas and their own faulty understanding. Even an atheist “believes” whatever he himself decides is true. Therefore, these former-Catholics have departed from Christianity altogether, as they have faith in nothing more than their own ideas. They believe nothing that any Pope or Council teaches, unless their own minds say it is so, and they ignore or radically reinterpret any teaching of Tradition, Scripture, or the Magisterium, which they dislike.
Even worse are those persons who have accused the Body of Christ, with Christ as its Head and the Holy Spirit as its soul, of having been infiltrated by Satan at the highest level. That claim is not only apostasy, it is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
They are devoid of love, as shown by the malice and contempt with which they treat the Pope and his supporters. They are devoid of faith, as they believe nothing but what their own minds say is true. They are devoid of hope, as hope proceeds from love and faith. They are not in the state of grace, as proven by their own very public words and deeds. I do not judge their souls, in saying this, but I only take them at their word, when they say they do not believe and when they openly act with extreme contempt.
Ronald L Conte Jr