1. Restricting the definition of contraception, as an intrinsically evil act, to its use in marriage.
2. Permitting abortifacient contraception for a medical purpose, despite the deaths of innocent prenatals.
3. Justifying unnatural sexual acts in marriage.
4. Promoting the perverse theology of the body taught by Christopher West.
5. Replacing the total inerrancy of the Bible with limited inerrancy.
6. Redefining popular intrinsically evil acts, so as to approve of them in certain cases (e.g. lying).
7. Adhering to the grave error that a Pope can teach or commit heresy.
8. Undermining and opposing Pope Francis because he is liberal.
9. Treating the open question of women deacons as if it were settled doctrine.
10. Narrowing the path of salvation to exclude most non-Christians.
The Reproach of Christ now features guest posts by: Francisco Figueroa
Pope Francis is Our Holy Father, Supreme Head of the whole Church, Father and Teacher of all Christians, and Supreme Pontiff.
Papal critics: “Let us explain to you why Pope Francis is wrong.”
Ron Conte: “Let me explain to you what the word ‘faith’ means.”
Those who reject the Magisterium, grasp at straws seeking its replacement.
Add this badge to your site:
If the works of God seem foolish to you, who is the fool — God or you?