1. Iran will support extremists in Iraq, and they will take control of the Iraqi government.
2. Pope Benedict will die, either before or during his trip abroad.
3. Cardinal Arinze will be elected Pope, and he will take the name Pope Pius XIII.
4. The new Pope will quickly act against heresy and dissent in the Church.
5. The Occupy Protests will resume, worsen, and spread to more cities.
6. Iran will complete its nuclear weapons program and will build nuclear bombs (but not nuclear missiles).
7. Iran will make an offer of peace to the U.S. and the West, prior to hostilities, as required by Sharia law.
8. Iran will explode a nuclear bomb in New York City (by summer of 2012).
9. World War 3 begins (first horseman of the apocalypse).
10. The general populace in the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa will rise up to support Iran in the War, bringing extremists to power in all those nations and forming one group of nations to fight against the West (Daniel 8:3-4; 8:19-20)
11. Severe civil disorder follows, including violent protests, rioting, street crimes, etc. (second horseman of the apocalypse)
12. The economy quickly falls into severe difficulties: the stock market plunges, unemployment increases sharply, there will be runs on banks and supermarkets, food shortages, and (by sometime in 2013) food rationing and outright famine (third horseman of the apocalypse).
13. Death from a variety of causes (fourth horseman of the apocalypse).
Much more in my eschatology books: