1. For a description of these three events, see my book:
The Warning, Consolation, and Miracle
2. Many persons will repent with true sorrow. Many others will refuse to repent. Some who refuse, will feign repentance.
3. Some persons, a small percentage but a large number, will die. Among the dead will be some prominent politicians and some religious leaders, but certainly not the Pope.
4. There will be very long lines for Confession. People will have to wait days for their turn to confess. So, listen very carefully to this advice: GO TO CONFESSION BEFORE GOOD FRIDAY!!!! It will become very difficult to get to confession after the Warning.
5. The world will be in great confusion and fear. Many people will be thrown into a state of desperation, especially the unrepentant.
6. The media will propose all manner of false explanations for what happened. Many false teachers will come forward to make false or distorted claims about the event and about what will happen next.
7. Pope Francis will teach on salvation theology. He will propose three places of worship in Jerusalem, for the three great monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam. He will teach that non-Christian believers can be saved without converting to Christianity, and that non-believers can be saved without converting to belief in God.
8. The schism will worsen. Soon after the Warning and Consolation, many conservative Catholics will falsely accuse Pope Francis of heresy and break away from the one true Church.
9. The Consolation consoles and strengthens ONLY those persons who repented at the Warning (the illumination of consciences). The Miracle only heals some persons, not all. Many millions throughout the world will be miraculously healed. But many others will not be healed. The best chance to be healed is to repent of your sins and reform your life.
10. Those who are not healed at the Miracle might subsequently obtain healing if they repent and then visit a site of one of the Permanent Miraculous Signs.
11. Pope Francis will see the Miracle (on May 11th) no matter where he is. He will subsequently visit Fatima (on May 12th) and will see the Permanent Sign there.
See my book, The Warning, Consolation, and Miracle, for many more details on this events.
Please take a look at this list of my books and booklets, and see if any topic interests you.