The Warning did not occur on Good Friday, 2016

The Warning did not occur on the day and time that I thought it would occur: 8:51 am (Eastern Time) Good Friday of 2016. This implies that the Consolation and Miracle also will not occur this year. There is no other possible day for the Warning, in my view, than Good Friday (of some year).

Next year, 2017, is a possibility. May 11th is a Thursday, and it is the vigil of the feast of Blessed Imelda. The timing of the Miracle was stated by the visionaries as 8:30 p.m. Garabandal time on a Thursday. So perhaps May 11th meets the conditions to be on the feast day of Blessed Imelda, since it is the vigil of that feast. Blessed Imelda herself died on the vigil of the feast of the Ascension; she died on the 12th, the feast of the Ascension was the 13th that year.

So that would make 14 April 2017 the day of the Warning, Good Friday that year, and 16 April 2017 the day of the Consolation, Easter Sunday.

I don’t think that the Warning, Consolation, and Miracle can occur as late as 2021 or 2022. I also don’t think any other young martyr is as good a fit as Blessed Imelda. So that is my new opinion on the date.

I’ll be rewriting my books of eschatology, with less emphasis on dates and more of an indication of the speculative nature of any stated possibilities for dates.

I will be removing my booklet The Warning, Consolation, and Miracle in 2016 from publication. A rewrite of my book, The Secrets of Medjugorje and Garabandal will contain all of the material from that booklet.

Thanks to everyone who supports my eschatology and other writings in theology.

by
Ronald L. Conte Jr.
Roman Catholic theologian and translator of the Catholic Public Domain Version of the Bible.

Please take a look at this list of my books and booklets, and see if any topic interests you.

Gallery | This entry was posted in eschatology. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to The Warning did not occur on Good Friday, 2016

1. steve says:

I believeThe warning will occur between sept and novemeber 0f 2016…. I would say November right before election… The miracle April 13 2017 Holy Thursday…. Remember the signs before waning 1 ) Russia military taking over the world, 2) Revolution in Rome Pope fleeing, (3 Hard for cathoilics to go to mass because of persecution, 4)Comet or another planet Visible in sky. God Bless. I have been studying thios topic for 20 years

• Jimmy says:

that seems possible, I would add, North Korea taking over USA by (non) surprising EMP in unspeakable turn of events when USA will be the next major recipient of the world humanitarian aid, including the Chinese one. Or Comet or something else hitting us, and turning all our imagination of possible future upside down. The list could be prolonged.

2. Jimmy says:

Ron, thanks so much for the years spent in giving reasonable Catholic eschatology based on apparitions and scripture, that is not found so easily.

May I suggest you enlarge your further area of research, by including what seems now pretty much proven by secular sources: existence of another planet in the solar system, existence of other planets elsewhere with the theoretical possibility of life, and also the growing possibility of soon to happen ET Disclosure. If elected Hilary Clinton said she will dig to the bottom of Area 51 and will tell us what she will find.

Let be realistic and see what is still hidden. May be it is a time for that to be included with sober and informed Catholic mindset in the interpretations of the End times. Be it part of secrets, or be it part of reality of life. To await to be informed by MSM is may be not the best way for the Catholics. Let alone denial of reality or demonization, that unfortunately already finds place in certain protestant preachers.

Thank you again for detailing the Great Warning and the rest of sequence of events for the benefit of all of us who may not be as proficient in all those details. Whether it has been shifted in time, whether one date failed to give place to another, it is inevitable as human work. Those sequences are not given to us only to await in fear, but to make informed predictions even when they would seemingly fail. Without them we would be no more informed and prepared than Muslims or Buddhists. After all, Our Lady appeared in Garabandal, Fatima and the rest, first and foremost to warn the Catholics who understand and thru them the rest of the world. Or did I misunderstand it.

• Matt says:

Alien beings from other planets?

Matthew 19:14 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’

• Dad says:

Regarding “disclosure” from someone untrustworthy as Mrs. Clinton:

2 Thessalonians 2:11 “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.”

3. Jimmy says:

Matt and Dad, would you also demonize the angels that stood next to the tomb of Jesus, and the angels that stood next to the Apostles after the Ascension of Jesus “in a cloud”? It is not reported in the Holy Scripture those angelic beings to have had wings, btw. How about the angel or Spirit that took Phillip from Gaza to Azotus? Instead, Ezekiel 1 describes pretty clear how do some of them travel. That is not against the Sacred Scripture, it is IN Sacred Scripture. For everyone who has ears let him hear.

I do not deny that there are evil ones, demons. But we do not have the luxury to demonize everyone (and let “God separate his own” as the catholics said in one case in history), unless we double cross our own rescue way that Paul says God will provide it along with the temptation.

Your replies that I respect but do not agree as the ultimate possible answers, prove my view that the topic is long overdue and should be addressed more complicated instead of “Either, Or” simplicity, by capable men in theology, as Mr Conte is.

4. Ich bin von Garabandal überzeugt aber wir sollte etwas demütig mit der Speklation über das Datum sein.
    Orientieren wir uns an Medjugorje, wo ja Pater Petar Ljubicic die Geheimnisse offenbaren soll. Er sollte jetzt 70 Jahre alt sein.
    Allemal richtig ist die Vorbereitung, wie schon im Evangelium angesprochen und das Gebet für alle, die nicht glauben.
    Gebet, Beichte, Versöhnung und jeden Tag versuchen näher zu Gott zu kommen, das sollten wir als Christen täglich tun.
    liebe Grüße
    Hermann (www.gottliebtuns.com)

Google translation: I am convinced of Garabandal but we should be a little humble with Speculation about the date.
    we adhere to Medjugorje, where yes, Father Petar Ljubicic to reveal the secrets. He must be 70 years old now.
    All properly prepare, addressed as in the Gospel and prayer for all who do not believe.
    Prayer, confession, reconciliation and every day trying to get closer to God, we should do as Christians daily.
    best regards
    Hermann (www.gottliebtuns.com)

5. Tomas says:

I still do not think things now are at thier worst… And as Steve mentioned some Russian action will probably precede, maybe there will arise a conflict between NATO and Russia because of Russian occupation of some eastern european country, which would start conventional conflict between NATO and Russia. And things at their worst could be, when russian conventional foces will be running out and their only option will be to use some non-conventional ones. But on the other hand as Virgin Mary in Garabandal said, there will be no world war 3… although it was mentioned in context with caribbean crisis…

My view is that World War 3 will not involve Russia or China in any substantial way. It will be the Muslim nations against the West.